Polyeco S.A. maintains the highest quality of equipment in stockpiles strategically placed around the globe. A variety of equipment has been selected to cover all operations regardless of the climate & conditions. Systems are response ready for any major or minor incident.
- Numerous emergency response/multipurpose vessels
- Workboats & landing crafts
- Offshore emergency response/support vessel (MRV AEGIS) with OSR equipment, including dual advancing system
- Tanker Vessel AKTEA OSRV (EMSA)
- Containerized equipment packages
- Oil skimmers in a variety of capacities (2-362m3/h)
- Dispersant equipment & dispersants
- High capacity off-loading pumps/systems for use with equipment & for directly pumping crude/other oils
- Offshore, nearshore, shoreline & on-land
- Oil booms & absorbents
- Temporary tanks/bladders storage systems
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Ancillary equipment
- Temporary command/emergency stations
WASTE MANAGEMENT & CHEMICAL SPILL EQUIPMENT
State-of- the-art and emerging technologies are extremely important to waste management, transportation and disposal. Polyeco Group invests in these technologies while also operating traditional equipment and methods to manage waste in its various forms.
- PPE from confined space entry & LEVEL A up to LEVEL D Hazmat Incidents
- Health & Safety Decontamination Units
- Pumps for corrosive, flammable, toxic materials, ATEX
- Air Sampling, cassettes
- Sampling Tubes
- Groundwater sampling
- Portable sludge treatment containers
- Photoionization detectors (PIDs)
- Colorimetric Tubes
- Radioactivity Detectors
- Sealing’s for tank containers
- Special sealing’s for leaking containers
- Absorbents and Spill kits for all type of chemicals (corrosive, mercury etc)
- Special Barriers to control liquid spillage
Over 1,000 qualified spill specialists are standing by to respond to an incident or facilitate waste management anywhere in the world. Emergency intervention teams operate from Greece, Finland, Cyprus, Russia, Turkey, UAE, Oman, Qatar, India, China, UK, USA, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Brazil & Uruguay.
Polyeco S.A. has developed its expertise over the last 40 years in more than 2,100 operations across the globe in all types of environments and climates.
Polyeco S.A. has experienced personnel that are familiar with international operating procedures and have real time experience with spill response and waste management.
Many international projects and spill responses provide Polyeco Group personnel with the knowledge of how to properly run efficient projects while maintaining the highest quality of effectiveness and safety standards, and how to implement these standards in emergency situations that often are time sensitive.
Challenging projects for both spill response and waste management have been carried out in all environments and climates, cultivating our knowledge and expanding our capabilities. Remote locations and sensitive or challenging environments are especially difficult in emergency response situations, necessitating real-time experience and knowledge of the operations at hand. Polyeco Group personnel have the experience and knowledge to address these types of operations.
CERTIFIED & ESTABLISHED
Training and knowledge is fundamental to providing high quality services, therefore our personnel are highly skilled and accredited to fulfill the necessary requirements for any job.
- International Maritime Organisation (IMO) Training
- Incident Command System (ICS) Training
- Project Management Team consisting of Chemical & Environmental Engineers
- Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor (DGSA) Certification
- Trained in accordance to Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) Specifications
- NEBOSH International Oil & Gas Technical Safety Certificate
- ARCA Certification
- IATA Certified Specialists
- ADR Certified Drivers
- Fire Fighting Training Courses
- First Aid Training
- Environmental Management
- Health & Safety Courses