In the event of an incident, Polyeco S.A. will immediately mobilise trained & experienced incident managers, technical & specialised scientific staff along with response ready equipment from our global emergency response facilities.
Polyeco S.A.. can provide a full range of services including: incident evaluation & consultation, spill management, technical support, response logistics, planning & admin, deployment/operation of equipment & management of waste.
Providing worldwide Oil & HNS Emergency Response in all incidents:
- Tier 1, Tier 2 & Tier 3 response & recovery for onshore, nearshore and offshore spills
- Alternative technology application including dispersant & in-situ burning
- Pumping of bunkers & cargo from sunken/disabled vessel
- Ship-to-ship or ship-to-shore transfer
- Off-loading of hydrocarbons & cargo from sunken or grounded vessels
- Salvage/wreck removal support including counter pollution measures during salvage operations
- Management of oily & chemical waste/residues
- Emergency consultant support services
- Hazardous & Noxious Substances (HNS) response